The blogger is not a holder of any Australian financial advice or regulated licences, but we wish to make you aware of the following terms and conditions of use.
- The Get Financially Literate Blog (Josh Allsop) does not endorse or vouch for the accuracy or authenticity of any postings made by internal or external parties. Get Financially Literate Blog (Josh Allsop) will not be held liable to you for any loss or damage arising from any information, opinion or material in the site, or any statements or conduct of any external parties in the site.
- Information and opinions expressed in the site are at best general information only. Postings are not investment advice and do not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or needs.
- You should consult a financial adviser or stockbroker if you require any advice about your investment objectives, financial situation or needs, or before acting on any posting. Further information about investing is available atwww.fido.asic.gov.au
- Postings made by representatives of The Intelligent Investor are designated with (TII) after the representative’s name. Postings without this designation are not representatives of The Intelligent Investor
- Information provided by Get Financially Literate Blog (Josh Allsop) representatives on this site, including in any podcasts or videos, is current at the date of publication, but may change without notice
- The Get Financially Literate Blog (Josh Allsop) attempts to moderate this site, reviews all postings prior to publication, and has complete discretion to edit or delete any posting without notice.
- Securities or managed investment schemes cannot be offered to you for sale or issue in postings on the site.
- The Get Financially Literate Blog (Josh Allsop) does not endorse the information or material in any hyper-links to external sites made in postings.
- The site is not intended for use by people outside of Australia. Please note that the nature of the internet is such that any person making a posting may be outside of Australia and you may not be able to take action against them.
Before making postings on the site, you agree:
- You are responsible for the accuracy and authenticity of your postings. You will not make misleading or deceptive statements in your postings, or engage in illegal or unauthorised activities in the site.
- If you are the holder of an Australian Financial Services Licence, or a representative of a licence holder, you will not make postings in that capacity.
- That information in the postings may be made available to ASIC. ASIC and anyone acting on misleading or deceptive information may take action against you.
- To disclose any interest in a stock you are posting about.
- You are a resident of Australia.
- Your postings are not based on inside information.
- You will not have any access to an ASIC-approved dispute resolution scheme if you rely on any external postings.
- Not to insert hyper-links to research reports published by anyone other than Get Financially Literate Blog (Josh Allsop). If you include hyper-links in your postings to any site, it may be advisable for you to warn people that you do not endorse or take responsibility for material on those sites.
- Not to offer securities or managed investment schemes for sale or issue in any postings you make.